As of Monday 5th July 2021, Edmonton Family Medical Centre will be offering the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination to patients in the following eligibility criteria:
- All adults aged 40-49
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 16 to 49
- NDIS participants aged years 16 and over, and carers of NDIS participants of any age
- All adults aged between 50 to 59
- Quarantine and border workers
- Health care workers
- Aged care and disability care residents and staff
- People aged 16 and over with an underlying medical condition or significant disability
- Critical and high risk workers aged 16 and over including defence, police, fire, emergency services and meat processing.
PLEASE NOTE: Patients aged 60 and over are NOT eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccine at our clinic. However, they are eligible to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Eligible patients can reserve their Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination through our online booking system or by calling 4055 4556. They will then receive a text message when the Pfizer vaccine stock arrives so that they can organise an appointment to get the vaccination.